**twenty12**

its a beautiful ending and a wonderful beginning
life will be different from now on cause its a brand new year where new solutions are made
and await me to achieve it regardless whats the prices ...

we are young so we shall answer to our world now as a noble generation
i've ended my 2011 with a lots of events and delightful outings

yesterday night count down is in genting its freezing and fun~double de F~

thank you so much in any possible way 

Claire and Lyd get me presents for my Christmas and in return i will make them something awesome

as a favor and love in return!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS~ i love you all for being here in my life cause my life won't be a life if you actually failed to appear~

so you all completed my life...

and i really appreciate all of it!

resolutions i guess no reason to share since it's PERSONAL!! hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**