**helpless**

wash off by the shore
my mom is upset cause of the new business wasnt that smooth and up to her expectation
though have a few great days but somehow again after yesterday today fall flat again
she is very moody

1st time i dare not talk to her
1st time i hide away from her because she is moody over her business
1st time i felt so helpless can't help her with that sadness and stress
1st time i felt so HELPLESS

i dare not check on her
i dare not talk to her

i know i need to get a job like really soon
she needs to retired
she needs it
i'm still looking around for a company where i can use my talent at 
but my portfolio is not strong cause my 3dmax just not up to par yet so i'm worry
what should i do?

my mom is now talking to my sister 
asking her to help calculate todays business income
from the situation i can see today is a fall flat charts



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**