**you ain't the right...**

...one for me

thought the time has come, and you are the one,

sadly,

i was wrong, i guess it's another joke from heaven i guess,
well 4th one for this year,
my friend said that i enclosed myself too much...

am I?

I hang out with straight guys more than my gay friends,
I felt like i cannot be able to talk to one or even to seduce one like i used to be,
i felt so insecure about myself and that really beats me,

why am i keep playing the victim card

OH GOD!!!

why can't i be strong and bold for once and do something!
why can't i just stand and shout out loud to someone i love or interested for a lil hang out!
why am i such a coward?
scared of this scared of that!!!

great~
forget it~

just let it go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**