**nick-name**

it's the 4th day of 2011 and im blogging with my ALOE VERA HYDRATING MASK on my face...trying to moisture my oh-so-dry skin... THANKS to simYang...
playing One Republic - Good Life...

its so soothing for a late night blog...

it's a brand new year and i have 11 resolution since its year 2011~haha
ain't greedy but wish to maximize my time doing something that is more meaningful and wish to live a life that is more productive...

1... to continue maintaining my body shape...
2...learn yoga and dancing...
3...learn japanese language...
4...get build up...
5...fixing my teeth...
6...want ABS...
7...buy a new house...
8...makes HUGE SALES
9...earn myself as much experience as possible to move on to interior designer post...
10...planning to buy a new house like the 7th i mention...
11...try to make everybody around me happy as always...

words to say to the closest person in my heart. hei i want you guys to Know:

SiStaHooD : -

Johnathan Sim: its the 4th years we knew each other my dear...wish you happy over here with your hubby...and please don't change the way you are...live yourself up instead get yourself wash along by the wave of city lifes...Love You...

Douglas Lam: 4th years you've been my lil sister...spoiled brat you are...always mischievous and naughty around...but you have come back to us like the 1st time i knew you... kind and obedient...Live happily with your New Relationships...love and wishes...

Loo Sze Jack: after years of loneliness you have found some one that will cherish you and "turn you on"...LOL...hahaha...as always i have not much to say but to say thank you to you for being here with me for the past 10 years...jack... i love you~hugz

Isaac Wong: your relationships with your man is truly extra ordinary...you inspire me and alot of us...hope that you guys can stay as long as you guys can...k? ^^ as usual 10 years Isaac we have came so far...Love and care...

BroTherHood:

Yao Ting Fung: we knew each other 5 years plus and you understand me more than i can understand myself...i see great future ahead for you, a career, a family that makes me envy... especially perfect wife you have found... ironic brotherhood we have and no one will have~
Love You forever...hugz

Teo Wei Sheng: WELL knew you for 5 years already le la!!! nothing much to say other than wish you all the best with your training...and i miss you much~hughug~and riPPo is here~LOL

Ivan Soong : knew you 4 years, from rude and arrogant brat, i manage to makes you believe that being kind and humble makes more real friend than those who only look at your appearance and judge you from than...you are unique in every way and im proud to have you to be my friend...Love and best wishes

BeSt BitCheS EveR:

Claire Chan: how can i live a life without you sweety...you are always here whenever my heart is broken...when i need advice and help...you are almost the light house for the lost... you are special and awesome just the way you always say...(stop labeling yourself) i will love you as always and nothing will change!

Lydia Loh: deform whale that always crack me up with nonsense English jokes...you always understand where the problem is i have never seen anybody can be so fun and easy going like you WHALE...thats why you will always be the one and only whale that i wont let the Japanese to turn you into their Sushi...haha~with lots of love

Sam Man Yee: we are close everytime we meet up together even im distance away from you i can never feel left out or get strange along yourside cause your smile and craziness alwasy makes me folow your craziness ad get move along...everytime i talk to you face to face i just felt like my days can never get bored adn you are special~and no doubt i love you much and i miss you...

last but not least...my family...I LOVE YOU GUYS and i will try my best to give you the best life you can ever have...i promise this is what i will be fighting for from now onwards...

MY WORDS:
it's a new year 2011 let's be ourself again...at the same speed we walk on this path...chasing down the dream of ourlife...with just 1 heart of love we have for one another...lets make this love last forever...2011 the year of all the loves COME INTO ONE...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**