**Easy...**

when you think life is easy life turn out to be not so easy~
there are always obstacle hiding right at the corner to ambush you~

haihz~
facing 2 big submission~resubmission of my dissertation glad and happy that lyd offer me her help with my dissertation!!
LYDIA I LOVE YOU!!!
and also submission of my prototype

which i havent even meet the person to do my stainless steel thingy majigy~

went for a visit to NAG aka National Art Gallery~ SAW AWESOME work from Venice designer~
their exhibition~
inspired a lot~i complained to ms.joanne our module leader ask her why dont tehy have this exhibition like last year so we can
get ourself well inspire~deng much~

before i update with picture~ i needa go back to reality face my dearest nightmare~lord!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**