**princess BIRTHDAY**























cute bro and cute sis



























jia ni and erica


























kakak..erica...jia xin~aint she's adorable??




























my uncle does creep me out sometimes...
basically i only know the tall boy call ah liang and the other 1 i dont really know
shall ask my sis~and then my sis hahaha




























Vicky and erica~what pose was that?





























erica and winnie~

























fabian and erica~



























erica and vivian~
























Gin gin and Erica~




























my uncle eric....aunty helen...missy erica~



















the Queen and the princessssssss......





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**