**i dont want to be ME...but**

everyone has their own problem~
so am i, i seems to be able to solve million other peoples problem...
but when i stand before my own, im helpless though i have the solution in my hand...
im too "clever" sometimes to understand what people are thinking...but im not too clever when
clever brings me huge problems...

im standing in front a split ways...heading to different place and i can only take one...
i have to choose...but which 1 to go? im asking for answer, where i know other then me
no once can actually answer that for me...

im a P...im against the world natural rules...i rebel...but this is not what i want...
but what i am...and because of that...what i need is different from the normal...
if i can born again at 1988~i wish what inside of me is same with what is outside...
because what i have now is totally not what i need inside...

i receive so many compliments...
i have a pair of hands that girls are jealous with...
long eye lashes and bigh eyes that girls wish to have...
a pair of beautiful legs that the guys out there teasing why their girlfriend dont have...
but it's on me...

im so happy~and i treasure it..
somehow im a bloody hell man~
why do i need all those~

people jealous of me...saying that i have a very fun family~as when they interact with my family
they found somekind of happiness that their own family might not have~
this is what i heard~and im proud~
but then...my parents are way too narrow minded to accept 21st century...
im de eldest~
im the only male in my family~
SHIT!
cause of that i cant do what i want?
is that it suppose to be?

im so lost...in this world of true and lies~
how can i know...

i know im not oerfect...
from appearance to inside~
but im not like some other P outside~
who sex movie club work as sales...
again rewind the same life until dont know when~

i have dreams...i wish to do more then that~
i have responsibility~
i deserve nothing like this~
im still a boy a son that will love my mom~and my sis~my dad~
but...
why~me?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**