**clear...**

i saw one picture~
i dont know why would i be inspired~
cannot said that it's an inspiration la~but i need to go to a place
a place to recharge my so call natural "Qi"
as my Qi is gone~i cant think like very clear~
i even lost some of my motivation~
i dont know where is my concentration~
i need help~
i really do need~help~

i need to recharge and talk to someone to lead me back to right path~
haihz~

went to Times Square sing K~
well~
with my sis, janice, eileen and nicholas aka Cousin~sis and bro~and Papan
well the funny part is papan took my phone to send song from my phone...
then due to i din charge it
the battery died out
so~
he left it on the coach and slip into the gap between the sofa~
then when i look for it in the gap~
i found my hp~and also~an ANG PAU~
with RM10 inside~
wahaha~
but at the end i used it up for PARKING FEE~sheesh~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**