**Missing~**

well college started for almost 2 months already~
somehow i still cant manage to pick up the speed~
as in work faster~think faster~nor move faster~
its like something is sticking me~
my mind my body and my soul~

i just a need new fresh boost~hmm~

or maybe im just missing out something~
actually~
yea~

my momentum is missing~
or should i say dropping~

i have all the things already~
just that~i cant help with 1 thing~

i miss my best best best friend~Jack aka Brownie~
he is always the place where i can go and really share my matter with~
he understand every single inch of my mind~
no doubt cause we grown up together~

he been through some nightmare over there in australia~
but he is all fine now~
just really miss talking with him~
chatting with him~
rEAlly~

makes me feel relax and really let go~
when im lost~
he guide me back to the right path and i do that for him too~
we are like BFF ~no doubt~

talk about missing~
HELL YA!!!

where are you idea!!!
you guys are missing in action wei~
hello~

i need you here WEI!!!

well my brain is kinda blank today so i guess i just pull the break here bah~
nights~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**