**tag by Nat-o*

1. What was your dream during childhood?

erm there's actually loads of them just that i can hardly recall~yea one~
pilot~due to my grandpa old house was in Subang so many aeroplane fly here and there up in the sky~so im kinda like wow~wanna FLY too~hehe


2. You like rainy days or sunny days?

DEFINITELY NOT SUNNY DAY~rainy days yea when im at home~hehe listening to ayumi~
rainy day~

are wa a ru sau i hide~tsuyo i ame~no naka~

3. Which colour do you like most? Black or White?

Both equally, depends on my mood.

4. Whom would you marry to?

erm~hmm~my current bf~fits just nice~wahaha~

5. Where would you want to go most? Why?

JAPAN!!! i love japanese food~culture and my queen~AYUMI HAMASAKI~i just love the place~
heaven in the world~


6. Which part of yourself you love the most?

Eyes and legs? cause is the part i get most complimentthe most~
wahaha~

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?

cry and dance crazy-ling-ly ~haha~

8. Who are you afraid of losing most?

EVERYONE!!! MY 3F FAMILY, FRIENDS,FIANCE~haha~serious~i want all of them to be here by my side forever~everyone musnt leave me until i leave them~

9. What are the requirements that you wish for the other half?

Loyal, makes my laugh, makes me feel comfortable,love me with one full heart!!!


10. Till now, what is the moment you regret most?

So far, nothing that i can think of.

11. Which type of person you hate most?
Sluts, whores and bitches.
(I have a few particular people in mind)

12. What is your ambition?

Interior Design i suppose, since it's what i'm studying. Duh..and also wish to be a part time dancer~i love perfoming i love dancing~hmph~

13. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?

Myself. cause i have what i want already~

14. If you can have 2 dreams to come true, what would it be?

~to have beautiful skin (muahaha)
~make all my friends, family and my love stay here till i DIE~

15. What do you think is most important in your life?

Family, Friends,Love, Courier~

16. Who's your favourite cartoon character?

SHINCHAN and SAILORMOON~

17. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?

just want to spend my time with my love one~family~before my eyes shut~

18. The most worthwhile decision you've ever made in your life so far?

This is a tough one. I dont know leh~



I tag;

JOHNATHAN
WESLEY
KEITH
IVAN
TIAN WEI~


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**