**moVe on**

this weekend is the most busy yet entertaining one in my life~
had my sis overnight at my house on Saturday~
having this so called "slumber party" (which 2 jantan aje) *2 male only)
we did facial~he thought me facial~i thought him lips treatment...
and talk about persuasive~he know all the material or i should say chemical in the skincare products and their functions~
and he is so nice and lemme use all his products that cost heaven for me~
we chat everything~about each others future and so
our pathetic loves life~



then Sunday we went to my mum's shop for breakfast~
then we head to pavillion AGAIN to buy my Clinique Anti-Blemish series Facial Care
cost me RM290~
i would rather go to clothes man! if my skin dont have this shitte problem~
damn it~
so we met up with Johnathan~and head to Pavillion together~
we accompany johnathan for his lunch due to the sales i want to meet up is busy with another customer~
We went for KFC (john eating only)
we chat chat whine whine~
thats how we chased the time off~
haha~
then lastly get my stuff then we head to times square and arcade~
me gosh~ 3 of us hog the whole para-para machine~as if it's our's property~haha~
after that we send my sis off then me and john head back home~ as in my house cause we are hanging out on monday~with papan and my new friend Ivan~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**