**counting Down 6**

i've got a confession~ i dump my blog for the past 2 days~ so i have to catch up a bit now~ >.<


so well quite some changes i gon through~
im flying solo again~
but this time~
im doing it so good untill im kinda wonder where the heck my courage came from~


i thought i'll be lost~
crying my noses~
screaming for help~
shoulting like a lunatic~
break down on my knee~


but then again


i never did that~
cause i knew it'll happend~ and i prepared myself for this impact~
just dissapointed~ well thats un-avoid-able
so for the people who know im in a relationship~
is now relationship FREE la^^

walking proud~
really!! when you realize you change
you'll feel happy and excited~ looking forward what you will have infront~ ahead of you
you won't scared anymore~

it's a breakthrough~proves that you had grown up^^

well i bought a pants from SEED already its the summer collection oh~ and the sales say im the 1st one that bought it~ *duh fashion diva we are talking about hello*
(nah actually the shorts is too short~no one dare to buy -.- shhhhh)

and then i straight away went back to John's hostel and change ~
when i walk around Bukit bintaang~ everyone staring at me~ even the straight guy stair at me~
LOL~
pervert MUCH~

haha anyway~ john and i went shopping erm well~ he bought the most im just advicer
only~LOL~

so so~ that night john join me and my family for dinner and we had fun~ talking and gossiping^^

life still move on perfectly without him~ it means~ I NO LONGER NEED HIM~^^ AND thats ok for me~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**