**alone**

**alone**

well today is the 6th day of me working~
well i've been alone in the office for these few days~
and now im wind up alone in the starbucks cafe in time square~while my aunty~is having a business discussion with her customer~haihz~
so many people not in the cafe of course but around me~stading infront of the cinema~friend and friends~couple and couple~>.<
geram untill i want to kill every single of them~wahaha~
no la~ didnt pissed anything~on the other hand i smile and happy for them~
cause they have each other right beside them~
sometimes i wonder if i have a bf while he is like a zillion miles from me~
but i never felt alone~or worry~

do i believe him?
yes i am.
do i love him?
yes i am.
do you miss him?
yes i am.
do you need him?
yes i am.

well, i have him inside of my heart, at all times. he's with me, like my own shadow, holding im in my heart and feel my hearbeat, like a never ending song, that play in his favourite rhythm, follow him untill the edge of the world, and thats what i want to do for him~

he bought me white winnie the pooh~cause he know i like white colour~
why a perfect things have to come with flaws~but wait!
when the thing got falws how could it be possible to be name after perfect?
well he is perfect enough for me, just the imperfect distances drag us too far~well maybe im evil to say something like this~

he is soon having exam~final for his degree cert,
he told me that he will stop taking exam for the license in become a true accontant..and then get a job
my answer to him was ask him to try and consider again before making any decision, cause at the moment the pressure is all over him...
but then in my heart i was so happy, when he get a job, he will definetly come back to KL and then we can be together again...
somehow, my angelic part say that im wrong for being so selfish...
wherelse my devil part says that im correct cause you really need him and want him, and you deserve him to stay by yourside...
myself wherelse my neutral part is like..."speecless"

FAINT~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**