**it's a haRsh week For Sure~**

**it's a haRsh week For Sure~**



is it me or the mother around me all went physcho~
both of my friend and my own mom scolded their own son kao kao
dunno where the heck of problem came from~
i have no idea what the exact scenary happend to my friend~
but definetly one thing for sure THEY ARE FUCKING FREE~
and they all want a PIECE OF THEIR'S SON!!!!!
i'm a person that will never surrender when i'm right~
i will fight to clear my name and sentence the people that are guitly...
i will admit when i am wrong cause there is nothing to afraid~
but if i'm right and you are wrong i will definetly fight for my rights~
not only among my friends even to my family and my own parents~
i'm not fight them cause i'm rebellious~
its because they always think they are right even the are fucking wrong!!


WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! DAMN IT!!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!


my case:

it's saturday....saturday night~

waited for so long untill i can finally get a reason why i need to go clubbing~
but as usual my mom kacau again...she is trying so hard to piss me off~
like usual...pick a fight with me (bring it on)


the psycho: "ei tonight you go out again right?"

me: "yea, its like so long already never go~and i told you already"

the psycho:"untill tomorrow morning 4-5am again?"

me" yea long time only come once and its my friend driving i have no choice"



the most awesome sentence



The psycho:" you out till so late, how you get to wake up and take care of your sister then??"


the most hillarious of all my eyes open like big big starring at her...
then she walk out from my room and bang open her rooms door~
show me her jackass queen attitude~
with a burning flame and a heavy pour of gasoline on me~
duh im explode~plus i was moody the whole day~
volcano sparks~


but still i control my own temper try not to argue and explain to her i have a right to go relax~and DO WHAT I WANT!!!!
but then she start yelling at me with attitude~
im like what~the~heck~
of course i scream back and we fought as in verbally~la
she say everytime i talk to you(me) about the clubbing stuff you will fight me back for sure~
i said for so long in a period only i do it...
like once still have to scream
she said dont have to go untill that late de ah?
i said im not the one who is driving ah~
the she start say that im menderhaka~rebel~bad...shitty son not understanding~


what the heck~

i dont understanding?
i yelled back~
if i dont understand you~why am i working evethough i have only
3 bloody weeks to take a rest after suffering loads of work~
just to earn some extra money~
haihz~

whatever la~
no gas edi~







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**