** 1 day in PutraJaya **

** 1 day in PutraJaya **




last thursday me and my fellow group memebrs

went to PuTraJaya for our new essay photo shooting~

we went to the Bridge adn the Convetion centre to do our photo shooting~

so as usual, we gather at the college around 10am~

wait for ting fung, may yee and yeow loong finish their tutorial~

at the end of the day...we depart around 12pm

so i drove zhixuan's car as usual~

in zhixuan's car there is zhixuan, may yee and i~

in ting fung's car there is tung, yeow loong and ting fung himself~

last in atika's car there is nawal and herself~


basically is quite a distance to reach there~

so i'm kinda worry the only 2 girls in the car~

so i ask atika to park her car at ting fing's house~

since ting fung's house is in between putrajaya and Bandar utama~

for the safety issue for the girls~
after park her car at tf house we start our journey la~






in a flash we arrived the bridge~

due to the road is mad~

as in the heading~is all very complicated~

dear me keep on go agains the heading~

so call me dangerously in driving~

but trust me im dagerous but not harmful~???


haha so we went tothe bridge 1st...

by that time the sun seems to LOve me so much~

so GENEROUS blzzing on top of me...

give me such a WARM welCOME~

i have to cover my self with my jacket~

no WRAP up myself with my jacket~

like a popiah~

but a cute nice 1~

ahahahaha~

er hem~






so basically we took alot of picture

and some of them is with ah tung aka james~

so on the bridge there was this couple doing the bridal picture shooting

so on the otherside of the bridge~

we saw it~

so i say to ting fung: " ei you see there?"

ting fung : "yea~so sweet~"

ray: " lets copy!!"

so we took this pic

and its so farny~

hahahaha























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**