**MiRRoR**

**MiRRoR**

1)When you stands before your mirror,what will you see?

I'll see what i can do to myself, just to make myself perfect...

2)When mirror can show you 3 things, what would you like to see?

I would like to see who is my forever lover, what am i after 10 years and how i die.

3)If mirror can help you to see thorugh someone's mind, who is it gonna be?

My ex.

4) If mirror can bring you to 1 place, where you want to go?

Japan, and have concert with my ayumi hamasaki!!!

5) What will you ask your mirror to do, if it can change any part of your body that you dont like become nicer?

My Lips!!!

**mirror reflects what appear infront of our eyes instead inside...but you can lie to some1 but no yourself...be honest and happy with who your are...what comes and goes its just give and take...truth is what you can see and what you believe...so what you see yourself is in the mirror...thats you yourself...**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**