**lets Say Goodbye To 2007...And Hi to 2008**

**lets Say Goodbye To 2007...And Hi to 2008**



2007 is a year that filled with bundle of memories...

people come and go in my life this year is totally beyond my calculation...

i just realize that i have so many memories stuck in my head...

when my brain is like triggered...by my bro...



i learn so many things-work and studies



thanks to these thing, i met with correct and mistakes...

thanks to these thing, i met with succes and failure...



i learn so many things - relationships



thanks to him, i met with happiness and sadness....

thanks to him, i met with hope and hopeless...

thanks to him, i met with truth and lies...

thanks to him, i met with smile and tears...



i learn so many things - friends



thanks to them, my life filled with fun and joy...

thanks to them, my life filled with colour and hopes...

thanks to them, my life is wel fulfilled...



i learn so many things - family



thanks to them, i know my responsibilty...

thanks to them, i know my own way...

thanks to them, i know i have to fight for my future...



talk about my study and work...



i have the experience that no one has...

being in property business, event management...

from sales to secretary...

from big amount to medium...

the money i see and realize that rm20 is so small...and little...

compare to RM1.5 million

its like...

"eh where am i?"

haha...

business is like a war arena...in the office (both property and management)

everyone is so busy with their work...sales they have to get... this they have to hit...

i cant barely see myself when i'm standing among them...

a very obvious truth and reality...

you have to fight for your place...in this world...to survive you have no choice...

even sometimes you have to lie, sacrifice other people...

not only that sometimes you have to accept some irrational critics or no reason scolding by your head and badly hurt your confidence kind of critics...

and people can be so scandaling just to eliminate you from their ways...

i've been ask why my sales is always not able to reach higher then other...

i told them, i'm not in this business since i was born...and i have more sales that you can see... i work as a sales over there during weekends basically 2 days is all i have...

i did't get to get the sales for my own sake that day...doesnt mean that i cant get sales for my company..my customer come back and closed by my colleague...

on the other hand i did my job getting sales for company...

but sadly they can never see...



to my aunts property company:



all i care is the sales...for company instead of myself...

i cant closed the sales myself...but i manage to get sales for my company...

basically my job is done...

i learn that you have to be more then just responsibility but even the smaller details...

"no matter what problem, duty is duty, cannot stop or not in your position when you are working, because no one willing to cover shits for you"



selfish is sometimes...but their will always be good and bad...

but at the end you must remember who you really are...dont lost yourself...

many times we are force to make a decisions...no matter whats the ending...

basically bo one cares...from my another aunt's company

it's an event management...not as big as my other aunt's..

but it's not a bad company...



my aunt run an event management, it's a manangement that plans event for shopping mall and what so ever...

over here i learn to do job like a secretary, filing and making records...

basically this job is quite my style...although i prefer i can do more on design...

over here sales have to grab as many as possible customer to participate an event and its not easy...

because all the customer ( the penjaja) always making things up...and disturbing...

not to mention they are rude...

the way they talk right...you feel like give them international finger...and GREETINGS

even you know they are try to cari hal with you right you have to face them with smiles...and believe me...you'll feel damn sick...



but i'll always do thing with my style...

i dont want to sacrifice anyone just to make myself all the way to reach what i want...

at the same time i also dont want to let anyone destroy myself...

i wouldnt hurt anyone untill they step on me...



always get to heard that my restaurant always have irrasional customers de...

they always complain why so expensive this and that...

but they never know that we also need to earn some to survive ??

they dont know thing are getting more expensive??

they don't know how to be a human i think...

but somehow i just don'y get a chance to meet with these uncivil...

so many times i help them...basically nit that many time la...

still i can hear they say the irrational customers appears everyday...

and i cant get to meet one...

i ask my sis and mom why i cant get a chance to meet with this people...

my sis said: " if these irrasional people bump into you(me), they will have to put a mask on their face by the time they walk out from the restaurant"

my mom said:" if they really bump into you, i think their ancestors will jump up from their coffin~"

i was kinda slow then my mom explained:" you know when you get crazy, your mouth will start shooting like machine gun, and you know your mouth can't control and all the curses , 4 letter 3 letter words will start comingout, with no mercy...of course their ancestor also let you scold untill wake up luo..."

from then i realize that i'm good with curses...hmm (proud)

still looking forward one day i can meet them...

hah...



now about my study...

i might not be the laser cutter, marvelous handcraft maker, or what so ever...

but my design always different from any people...



mr.soong: "you have a lot of idea that can make people think alot,like your previous work "heaven and hell" immerge together...trigger people wondering and imagining...somehow your outcome is too ordinary like what i can see normally"



ms.huwihuwi: " i like your lighting, really soft and curvy, shows the flower, a good concept, but get carried away with the decoration..(even mr. oh shit i forget his name edi, the fat fat one. also say like that ah~)



but still i like my dolly house for my ayu dear^^



and i'm totally confidence with my design and idea and my presentation skills^^v



gambatehneh^^



RayRay and friends:



i have alot of friends, primary scholl friends, secondary school friends, college friends, working colleague, my P friends...



they always fill me in when i am alone...



this is my grattitude and some things i would like to say to all of you that was here for me and the 1 i met and you succesfully marked in my memories:



Jack : this guys i have to say more then just thank you, but i really love you dude...

you are the bestest and closes friend to me...we will share our days again in

a glamour way and no doubt you will always be my 1st best bf~



Claire: have you as my friend i need the whole world of luck to have you here, you

help me alot when i'm in deep shit...you are there to listen my complain when

someone piss me off...and i'm gald that i earn your trust...and i really really

appreciate you



Sheng: Gor i know you just around 4 to 5 months but we are like brothers since we

were born...remember that i 1st talk to you in msn, its like wow how can we

bitch like no tomorrow, and seriously, having you here in my life...i felt that

someone is there for me to lean on when i'm exhausted... thanks ya^^



Michelle : this KUKU girl i knew her since F3 and i really really bond to her just like

my another best gf... we talk we share we help each other, and recently

i help her again and she help me again as well...we understand each other

and i really glad that she trusted me, and i'm glad that she is always here



Wan Hui : you always like sha da jie ( crazy sis ) ^^ i'm happy that you take care of us

me claire and ting fung really happy that you are here...remember oh rayray

will always be there when you need him ya^^v



Ching huan : this girl is my bestest friend when im in secondary school, we stay so near

untill we can go to each other housey any time, how close we are...how

familliar we are to each other haha you never know nor believes...

huan i miss you but we are now far apart from each other le^^ but our

friendship will be still remain the same way^^



Ting Fung : thanks for your kindness to me...( although you treat the A guys better )

still you really treat me nice...and i feel luck that a guy like you can

pamper a guy like me...thanks bro^^cheers ya



to the others FCA9teeners thanks again for being rayray's frend...



lyd and nat i love you guys...both of you really make my day



alex,john, wilson, jacjac, mingyap, ying hao, wendy and eric...you guys are cool and fun "Yo Bro"



tingYi you always dump erself out from our gang de~dont just only study study...if not you'll lose all the finest moment in your life oh^^



tzeling, wenqi,seohun,wei theng,hui shan and man yee mei mei...you girls are not simple oh...geng and pretty oh^^



tung and patrick thanks to tung for your plan teaching and patrick thanks for dowloading ayumi's songs for me oh

thanks thanks thanks...



for my senior...andrew, keith, adeline,shek ying, may, martin you guys are crazier then i though so happy to know you guys before you guys finish edu...

for rayray...friends is like a jewel for him...thats why he cherish all of them so much



For my family

i hope that my family will stay healthy and happy and less pressure...
give me more pocket money la mom...dad...

For my next relationship

i hope you'll always be true to me
honest to me
pamper me and cherish me
as i'll do my best to fulfilled you as well...

i think i said too much already le^^
oops
haha

let's say goodbye to 2007 and say hi to 2008 bah^^

1 more thing...i realize that something are meant to be met but not to be kept...























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**