**BeautiFul yet Christmas...**

**BeautiFul yet Christmas...**





Before christmas and after christmas...basically I totally flip myself up and down...


to many partays need to attend nah~



talk about club prince~
i went to 3 different club with in 5 days...
saturday went Laqueen...monday went Maisone...tuesday went Scarlet
i was like cant believe that i'm in and out thse place so many times...

beside went to many different club...i receive quite lots of presents too...

first i wolud like to say thank you to my gorgor for that wonderful cute hippo...
haha
2nd is my dear claireey for that useful wrist support you get me...
and not to mention its a zebra also...hah
and my mom for that cute dolly statue you get me...

24th of DEc (christmas eve)
went to Ting Fung's house for party...
nice food nice house and nice wife TF get there...
hah~
the house was flooded by people and i can barely see my own leg...(exagerating)
children is running up and down open his houses room as if they are in there own house...and they stand on his bed and basically he dind have any reaction~
werid~
then we have picture taking session among younbg adult like us...
then we come to gifts exchange session...and i get a box of chocolate wallfles at the end of the day...
LOL betul~
then we watch our MSID performance again~
duh betul...

then we head back to our own house la...

people who is there: Claire, Wan Hui, Tung, Eric, hui Ying, carmen, ting fung and me!!! was the only young adult there~ other is senior and senior citizens~

and that night i went to Maisone with my friend
Michelle, Bee Koon, Yin Mun and Chen Fui...
there i bump into so many old faces...

25th (Gor's bday^^)

we went to curve have dinner in the apartment...
we ordered mango and duck salad, lychee with squid , baked fish and chicken in pocket...
its all delicious and nice...
but the waiter dunno they are death or what or cant speak english ...
order from them makes me piss...
(speechless)

then i went to get jelly cakes luo while gor and jack waiting me over paddington pancake house...
we ordered pancakes and we celebrate there nuo~
after theat we go meet up our friend in scarlet and they force me drank 1 and a half glass of beer....
i cant barely feel my feet for a minutes...
haha...

and something is nice something wasnt that nice but still its' a beautiful yet christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**