**my trip...IV**

**my Trip...SinGapore...dAy IV...Last Day~soLo day**





final Day in Singapore...we woke up and after a quick breakfast me and my cousin walk individually to visit some place she wants to go and me,my place that i want to go...

so before she left i ask her to captured a picture of me and the National MuseuM^^so i paid $10 so i can see the rest of the Museum ...i went to the food gallery... fashion gallery...movies gallery and photo gallery...
they have a very strong influence by British last time...but nowadays they are more influence by Japan and U.S...
learn from the best is always the Key to Success...
wahsai...



after you walk in to another gallery, you will see this projector project images on the way, if You stand infront of a camera after a while You will see yourself get projected on the wall...







some display of the awarded furniture design^^


























it a cool combination...the architecture bring the exterior to the interior...interior to the exterior...
cool right^^










behind me those red coloured chandelier can shake de every 15 minutes...darn nice and wow^^










walk way to the 4 different gallery (the roof)...

















i snap this picture when i go into the history lounge~
















this is 1 of the sculpture i found at the side of the building...
named: Pedas Pedas









my final Visit the art gallery^^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**