**why...although**

although i know it will always happen tat way...
but still why am i still have to fall for that
izit this is wat we call destiny...
somehow, i found out tat i nvr learn...
stubourn ppl like me...can nvr learn from my mistakes...
then izit mean...
i deserve all this thing?

jus found out tat i'm pretty stupid...
asking a question which i had already know the answer...
lonely nights seems too come out again like olden days...
still wat n who is by myside is no one but myself
perhaps this is seems to be my life...
but somehow i'm afraid no more...
in the other way round...
i even enjoy the sorrow i hv in my hand now...

as soon as possible i will learn when i meet myself again it will be a change...
grown up n more matured...
its impossible 4 me 2 forget those memories of the olden days..
but i will not keep a side..
but instead i will keep it like my treasure although it hurts me so....


Momentum...

maybe what happen today will turn out to my miracles i gv me strength to face 2molo

unprerdictable life seems very confusing somehow we will enjoy what is serve...
no matter how hard we struggle it still hurt us n even dissapoint us in a way...

something belongs to me had already gone...
but what i hv is a smile that left by you yesterday...

too much noise around disturbing my mind tat searchin for your fc..
as its fading away what i'm worry about is coming true

something belongs to us that seems very precious...
somehow i cant remeber what it is anymore...
even i try to look for it so hard...

maybe what i want is nothing but u...
because with you my life full with momentum...
sorrow also gone...
wat i want...
is the time where there are only me and u...
but i know it will happen in my miracles...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**