**headache~**

my gosh~
reli havin a bad headache~well not tat kind of headache but yet HEADACHE~
i cant get any moves 4 my gals~
the song aint my cup of tea or should i say aint my slice of pie~cherry 1~
2 days not even 1 chorus done
startin oni finish half way~
not even 20% of complement~
tat is so breakin MY RECORD~
stunning~
reli hurts my feeling~
actually no big
haha~
anyway gambateh~
aiya~talk bout sad
i cant go 2 the cartoonival so sad~
so bad~kill me bad~
wat tHE?
anyway~
i hope my frend enjoyed the show instead of bein disturbed by FreeLoader~
can u imagine a guy like him keep on sayin "hentai,hentai"
whereas ppl is talkin something tat is reli purity~
eventhough u WAN 2 prove how man u r~
doesnt mean u hv 2 repeatin the god damn words~
like barbarian~
sex crazy maniac toaster cheesy high cholestrol junk smell wanna be~
shzz
burning~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**