**my lovelY DAyZ**

13/5/2006 SATURDAY

my friend ALEX...he went 2 A singing competition...he won nothing but he won us...
friendship of us ... tat will stay enternity...we had a lot of fun 2day...talk bout me 1st...those ppl threw me in2 the water...n i get myself soaky wet...snap~!we cheer ALEX by using up wat we have....ScReAmInG.......YellinG...jUmPiNG.....up n down in the water n wat i gte end up with whole body wet...we can be so supportive sometimes...BUT i found out it no longer sometimes but all de times...well lets make a list of the people whose been there...let me c... ME,LYDIA,CLAIRE,JOSHUA,TING FUNG,WAN HOI,ZHI TUNG,MING YAP,PATRICK,JACKSON,DENNIS,3 SARAWAKIAN,N OSO I THINK IS JOHN'S GF...oops~N THEN A FREND OF LYDIA...WHICH I CANT REMEMBER HER NAME N YET SHE'S KINDA CUTE...(LOOKS cutier then LyDia)P.S#i think lydai will kill me after this....
farewell my future...SAYONARA...HAHAi know she wont do tat cuz i'm cute...isnt it...haha...n alot more as well,during we waiting 4 the results tats the time where i get myself threw in2 the pool...poor me...get mix up with those sakai...BTW me,claire n wan hoi saw sth very disguisting...occur in the pool...a malay kids eat somekind of jelly ice creram n she DROP it in2 the water...OMG...n she went pick up n eat...plz don let er children do this...they will get kill without a reasonable "reason" so plz...
aiyo...we went up n down...play around...we even play at the children's pool hahaha...i wan 2 slide down edi
but i get stopped by an evil life guard(people jus doin their job.so don blaime)
haha..........................................................................................
we sat in the pool which there is a huge pail on top of us...when the pail is filled with water...it'll pour out...(cool heh)we sit there n "meditate"as we waiting 4 the "holly water"2 come down on us...we was like praying 4 something n yet we miss counted the timing haha when its like 3,2,1 nothing came down so "fish" haha...but i lost my watch n yet my t-shirt get stollen by those "begger"which i don know who is tat ...
i cursed him or her...i killed them if i know who...lah...shizz...so hardache...but i foundout tat every1 is helping me 2 look 4 my watches whereas they knew how timy the hope tat my watches can be found...especially LYDIA,CLAIRE N A GUY I DON KNOW (he's jackson frends anyway)...they help a lot which i don know wat 2 say ...i reli happy vt my life of keep on mettin with good people...thnx 4 the gift God...(smile)...i hope we can do it again its 2 good 2 hv some time 2gether likes this...
sadly i hv 2 go bac early if not i wanted 2 ehv dinner vt them as well but its ok cuz...i hv all the pictures inside my head...it can hardly 2 erased it..................

@@@@@@@@FRIENDS 4EVER@@@@@@@@@@


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**