**draw**

i draw myself an imaginary lover to get me through those lonely nights...
i draw myself too many happiness to cover up all my loneliness...
i draw myself hope that turns into disappointment...
i draw myself a painting that appears to be colorful to the rest but its only black and white in my eyes...
i draw myself a heart and in myself it cracks like almost to shattered pieces and i stick it back together
so i can paint the cracked heart with  beautiful emulsion to cover the truth...

tonight i draw my memories out through these songs...



NICOLE'S BABY LOVE



GWEN'S 4 IN THE MORNING



FERGIE'S BIG GIRL DON'T CRY



JOLIN'S NOT FOR SALE



AYUMI'S WALKING PROUD

hopefully one of these song can recall your deepest memory in your head~and your heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**