**my HEART will go on**







After years of searching I finally found the favorite movie of my life… TITANIC
How many times have I cried for this movie, technically…
I’ve lost count if you ask me precisely..
The moral of the story is so truthful and undeniable…
So many years have pass, I can still remember every single detail of the movie
Except the naked part…cause my eye was block by my uncle’s hand because it was kind of too much for kids…
DUH
I used to have the titanic soundtrack too… you can see how much I love this movie
Even diary book also is TITANIC COVER…
But funny…when I watch this movie…I can only think of you…
Never anyone else…this is utterly funny
I had imagined you and me in the movie and that’s funny some how….
Jack and Rose…
Authentic name yet so lovable…
She said: “a woman’s heart is a deep ocean secret…”
I can never deny that claim…
But also can prove when a woman love a person, she will always stuck with that 1 person.
Hmmmm
Does that make me a woman?
Wondering…
If my partner in this coming future loves this movie too…
I guess he will be the one that I’m looking for…
Since we have the same fantasize towards love…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**