**walking into September**

it's almost the end of the year~

WHAT?!

still have 4 months till 2012~
but time flies, how soon it is we will call it a year~
by that time~

i'm officially single for a year~

YEAH?!

i can't wait for cheer to resume the practices~
job is like killing myself~
totally pull the original desire of me out of my body~~
drag me away from myself~

DRAMATIC?!

i'm working until 10pm today~
exactly~
i choose the job not the job choose me~
i ain't complain no more~
at least my colleague is busying with his own work~
i still have someone to accompany me~

though we were just doing the same thing~
stuck our head into the screen in precise~
listening to ayumi's "You were..."

it taste the same since the day things change~
since the day i heard the song~

this week i've met up with 2 customers~
1 potential customer~
1 not so~

don't ask me why~
cause the world just not easy for anyone to understand and know~
i guess this what you call adult hood?

i felt like there isn't anything fun with being an adult when responsibility fall on you~

if you ask me what's good for being an adult~
all i can tell you is~

SEX~

that's all~that's the only thing we can label it as fun~
the rest just pure depressing~

well there are some other thing that's absolutely fun also~

don't mind me~
im a BITCH~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**