**rule that allow me to cry**

i want to go club again...
this time i wanna get drunk...

BUT

i can't cause my mom will squeeze the last drop of me until i wake up...
not like in Langkawi just bring down those last fence and go nuts...

technically

im quitting my job soon...
as i couldn't take those numbers anymore...
i would love to do sales...
but not kitchen...
Kitchen Designer is just a name but actual meaning behind just a sales person
not a designer...

why would i want to be a sales designer...
at least im selling my design and concept...
NOT JUST PRODUCT!

i would more into it...
jack knows me well...
he knows i will only pay 100% attention to what i love and like to do...
never something i hated...
i try to put up with the job scope...
but i'm not doing what i want and it kills my desire to move forward...

so i decide to walk out of here...
with pride...
at least im touched when i leave...
my colleague felt upset with it...

a few of my colleague said is it you need sales to stay? how bout we all help you to hit the target and make you stay...

one of my beloved (Katherine) said how about i talk to my uncle aka my boss so he can allow you to become a in house designer and stay with us...

that proves that im a good person...
and be-loved by so many people and im so happy...
i almost cry when they said all these...
and my colleague Kak Miza straight away she put UNHAPPY at her FB status when i she knew...

this job matters but not as much as the people i met and knew here...
i'm utterly grateful that god gave me all these...

recently mood swing...
wish there is a rule that allow me to cry...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**