**flipping**

the calendar is getting thinner~although it was never really thick~for those table calendar

clock is ticking every second and soon the year is coming to a curtain call

what have i done for these past few months was remarkable

i have grown up alot

what i gain
what i lost

totally i still remember till now

there is no reason for me to stop for being lazy
being lazy is like a waste of time

so now im picking up my shoes and get back on track

it's time to set a goal for myself
because i don't want to flip my calendar until the last page and realize how much i have not done

should really restrict myself to the place im gonna put efforts in

Interior Design
Fashion Design
Cheer

these 3 will be my companion instead of relationship

i guess as i say i will be single for sometime, a long one by the mean time,
as from the beginning

i'm sit near the window everyday
everyday i look out i see so many different things
many people walk pass while i'm looking at their back those walker

single
couple
family

flashing in front of my very eye
i'm BUSY but still couldn't help looking out the window

DISTRACTING!

3 MILLION for a house

i fall in love with SkyVille
the house is tremendously huge
it's a semi-d
over view the Puchong Skyline
you have lake and sky align at the sunsets horizon

what is better than that
don't know how many years do i need to work
so i can give it to my mother

she worked so hard so the past don't know how many years
since she was 9 she said
she took care her lil sis and bro by than
cooking
help out at the restaurant
grandpa and grandma that time was so poor

my mom quit study for to help take care of the family

so i really am desperate wanted to give her good life

what to do so i can get those soon
for her to be proud and live happily
though now she claimed that she is happy but nevertheless i can feel that she want something
more

and YES i want to give those more to her and my family

please GOD help me here please


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**