**knows me well**

no one knows me as well as you do...

just 1 word you get to know what i want...
just 1 thing i tell you~you wont forget...

until the very last day...
somehow you are still the one that i love the most...
even though you are beyond my reach...

we came through so many things together...
knows each others heart like the back of our hands ya ^.^

i might like someone..but hei~you are still gonna be the one that i love...
and cherish the most...

maybe that's the reason why...
that you are always by my side whenever i turn around...
doing things...taking pictures...even participating in things and events...

your shadow...smiley face....those silly moves you have...
it's rather amusing and tickles my heart~

silly~YOU know me well~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**