**compare**

*what to compare when there is nothing to compare at all?*

i hate to look into my weakness because all my weakness is debate of life...

ENDLESS

always a topic~an issue that involves too many pros and cons, that makes people confuse
whether which side they should take, even myself have problem finding that border line...
is it my fault? for being so complicated when i always label myself as someone simple...

what makes simple simple?
what makes complicate complicated?

why compare if you want simple? and just accept it instead...
but i just realize i do change...and i care bout what have changed me...
i compare...i always compare...because i always wanted to be the best...so i can help myself
and everyone else...

i jealous~a lot...over something people have and i don't...
just only at the appearance...

i always fight with my own to get better looking...look up to someone else and compare
why i'm not him or her?

but i realize what to compare, when i can never be you and you can never be me...
and also sometimes, life isn't fair...
but the God above always get something for us...
right God?

today...
the same colleague that join in the company with me resign...
the only one that has no gap with me is gone now...
why they go so fast...
before i can even get a hold of this...

tomorrow shift...is from 2pm till 10pm...
after that badminton with the fellas~life cannot compare...when what you own can definitely

NOT OWN BY ANYONE ELSE


go checkout this song from GLEE by LEA MICHELE "GET IT RIGHT"

**What can you do when your good isn't good enough?**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**