**where to go?**

my mood has hit a new low~tonight~
because i realize something or should i say too many things~
im stranded by the shore like a fish~struggling and gasping for air~*no whales*
i guess when you stuck at home, life seems bored and dull~nonsense will break into your rationality and start cracking your mind...

horrible~it is too horrifying~ it damage my relationship now~gosh!!!
i realize i need my space~he need his space~i just realize if he wants to go to a club~
i should just let him go~cause within me~my wild side is running beneath my young at rage blood
compare to him he is younger than me~but he was in the P world earlier than i do~
he had all the approach with clubs and other NOT TO MENTION experience more than i do~

after this~my air cond in my room spoiled for ONE WHOLE WEEK!!
FUCK 2ND HAND STUFF
THOUGH you have serve me well for the pass 7 years >.<>
so bad shit MAJOR-LY cause me the HIGHness or for the seafood (*cough*whale~*cough*clam*) SLOWness IS AFRAID OF THE ROOM TEMPERATURE~
he need it to be slightly cooler~to chill his hotness and awesomeness~

the nag~from parents about me being jobless is like a tape replay by itself everyday when both of them step into the living room!! ME GOSH!! mom dad IM WORKING ON IT!!
prepare your throat for the scream of your life~GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im moody cause it has been a while for me to actually have a REAL DATE AND TIME ON OUR OWN with his truly!!
HE HAVE NO IDEA!! he always complain to me that i would never appreciate his effort!!
well kiss my asS~

yesterday i went to KLCC with ting fung in the morning to visit the KINNOKUNIYA bookstore~
cause TF says that he spotted my ayumi stuff in there last time~SO i decided to stomp my new alza's feet aka Tyre into the place and get a grip of it~sadly it is not what i want though its ayumi stuff~
its a photobook and a t shirt that will cost me RM308 OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!
i told my mom and she gave me an outrageously calm face saying that
well~i dont feel surprise after you decided to purchase the rm360 pen drive album of hers~
=.= what a MOM~

i called him when i was on the way~he told me he is in KLCC now looking for my ayumi adn he say it is not what i want~i was so touched~TF STUPIDLY COPIED MY moves~of me saying~
"sui lou lei geh~bong ngor hui wan ngor geh ayumi yeh~" i said that in a gentle way~
but he portrait it the extreme way to my friends at night when we had a yum char session!!!

sheesh~

at night claire organized a tea tea~at banana leaf in Central Point opposite KBU~
oh memories *wink wink*
i went pick up lyd and we end up the 1st to arrive~yeah US~
we bitch like no body business after one hour~claire arrived with the rest...
ming yap~ting fung~wendy~and shien wen~
had a GREAT CHAT~about whales and clams~about wendy United States PEE ON ME FAIR~

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wendy

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**