**title**

recently found out that every single of my post needs to come with a fancy titles...
no matter for good or bad~i want thing seems emotional~as every words i put in the blog i wish my reader aka my friends feel the emotion i have now...

wow~talk about emotional roller coaster...

today is a great day~
ID INDUSTRIES CALL ME BACK and offer a post in their company~
so im hired~i'm no longer jobless~i will be flying towards my future in a new pair of wings...

recently life going on with out much sparks but still it comes in joyful color~
i've been lucky all my life...and i really appreciate it~nevertheless my family friends and lover i have~

i will be officially granted a title~INTERIOR DESIGNER~
i'm proud to put this name on me and i will work my way up~
people will say that when you come out and work things will change your mind even your ambitious dream and goals you attempt to achieve...

but i believe i'm different~
as in my believes will always be my believe~
i won't change unless it's bad~
the goal and future the path you taking is actually begin at the decision you made long time ago~

friday tonight mike, yeow long,lyd, emily, claire and i~had a small gathering at banana leaf mamak~and we talk the lah out of our head~distress~i would say~

when i look at them~if this picture will remain the same when we are 30 years old~

for me it wouldn't be much a change~cause my life aint gonna respond to any normal family responsibility other than my parents and my sisters~

but they will have their own life~their circle that entitle only to themselves~

hahaha~

but at least for now~these moments still going on~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**