**4 in the morning**

who can believe that i can woke up at 4am?
even myself was stunt by my own determination~
another proves of within myself~
i have unbeatable determination~
so i guess when people says you
have the determination nothing can be able to stop you from doing anything~

meet up with ting fung at around 5am...

and our senior ah yu and ah xiang~

all 4 of us kick start by having a slow jog around the lake~
after that we stop and do stretching~
well its my favorite part cause the pain of pulling your muscle seems to kill the boys~ but not just boys for almost everybody~
the pain turn out to be hell for them
and fun for me! wakaka~
at least i have one thing better than them when all of th
em can do handstand showing me how much they can hang on bars sit ups~somersault~

sheesh!


at least my leg can lift higher than their head~hoho
~
i joined this insanity early in the morning have my reason~ even today i woke up with a question in my head if i'm planning to play with my life~ -___________________-" well correction~

i need my flexibility and also wish to lose some fats and at the same time create lean body shapes~

ting fung can be a bitch now as a matter a fact he is a bitch himself~( i love you honey)


keep rubbing on my face about how he was amaze with me woke up early in the morning and join them although he is prepared that i will be hiding in my blanket or shut the call and even press snooze for the alarm~
both claire and man yee joined the debate of RAYMOND SLOW!

HOW IRONIC!!!???



































well~they
LOVE ME =3


after exercises we went to my shop to get breakfast~
around 730 we get things done~

so we did all sort of thing with in 2 and a half hour~

guess what after breakfast i was about to live the table~

i realize that my abs like pull together~
the SIT UPS WAS AWESOME~
but the pain is O.O


ah yu shared alot with us things about psychology and he said that the human's personality
able to be categorized by 5 types of birds which is swan, owl, eagle, dove and peacock~
which i believes and logically speaking he is right!


sms-ed claire when i reached home and well she was amaze too~ well IM ALL ABOUT SURPRISE~duh~

on top of all~me and honey saw meteor together this morning i was amaze!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**