**in my head**

in my head there's conflict between good and evil~
yes or no~but who knows?
things can be so complicated~
i just wish everything can go back the way it was~
though we need changes~but sometimes the way they are is just nice~
its quite though of what to do now~
things came back to zero~
the job hunt has to go on again~
i don't feel tired at all~to actually guide him all the way~
but i really wish that he can be grown up now~
only if he can know in my heart he is always my love one~
no matter what people say~
he is just the one i wish to talk to every night before i sleep~

im scared~do you know why? i dreamt that we broke up for 2 times~and those 2 times
im crying badly~and he walk off my life~what is it trying to tell me?
did he realize how important is he to me~
even im going melacca with my friends~
i still worry about him thinking what he is doing and hows de day~
missing him so much its the 1st time out of the 3 relationship i had~

i wish to treat him like an adult~and believe him that good choices is what he can made~
but somehow~
things might not go your way that easily~
i dont want him to think im a control freak but he is making good decisicion thus
i will never worry nor control him ah?

all i want is~having him every second in my life cause having him wih me~
nothing feels better then that~what can i do?
and wish for? i love you is a truth dumb ass~
can you understand that you are the one who make me felt warm when im cold~
smiley face is born everytime my head think of you....


picture of the DAYs~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**