**my beautiful chriSTMAS**

after 19 years of waiting~
finally i get to celebrate Christmas with a lover~

we celebrated our Christmas Eve at Alexis Bistro~
a fine dining in Bangsar~

we ordered pasta and roast potato as our dinner~
well the price is rather expensive~
but the atmosphere is nice~

hmm~
we exchange our gifts in the car~

he gave me a ring~silver ring it is~

i gave him a shirt and a bottle of dry flower~
DRY FLOWER??
well~
my hubby bb cha gave me 3 bouquet of roses~
so i kept it till they dry~
as a B Pride~
im hell now buying him any fresh flowers~
so i decided to make it meaningful~

Fresh Flowers means show his love to me blossom like flowers and forever GREEN~
Dry Flowers i show him my love by staying in a bottle and beside him i shall love him untill the day i die~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**