**OUT of the BOX much?**

the whole day was heading out here and there~
to different shopping centre...
we went to Times Square 1st to do some payment etc...
and also had lunch with one of the in charge person...
his name is Wayne,
well o well...
we had this chat...
about savings

H = Helen (my aunt) W = Wayne

H: ray.it's good to save money in case of any emergency...

R:erm i would love to if there is no longer any nice clothes around...

H: then Wayne tell this young man here that it's good to have some savings...

W: Erm actually i don't do savings either...

**Me and Helen was surpriese...**

W: well what happend if i do when my bank still have zillions.

H:what happend in case their is an emergency...

W: Well, I just have to use my credit card then~

LOL.LOL.LOL.

i laugh like a looney~and think over again and again what he said...
talk abot advance of human technology~



Then me and my aunt whine up there like 3 hours~
not to mention Starbucks again~
officially Sick with starbucks already~
to do some office work~as i sit a side looking at my christmas visual...
idea-less...

after that we head to Hartamas Complex and take a look at the fountain we set up...
its actually a not bad job...just lack of something...
the manager or should i say the person in charge came out from no where...
and she 1stly interfear me...my mood...and my PRIDE!!
people came touch up~with another fountain...
then i do my job to fix it to harmonize and organize the deco...
havent finish already say its not nice...
totally piss me off~

SINITA sei zhu la only nice...fat like a pig and dont know make up~i eye shadow if for the eye lid
not eye bag~dumb ass~

was kinda piss off~even taste buds lose its taste towards RAKUZEN...
gee~hate you pig~

then at night we head to Maju junction for the set up~
small shopping mall but with stong air cond that almost freeze to dead~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**