**SeTuP**

**SeTuP**

11th June~
well white event management had a setup in Times Square~
its a shopping fair~

i love busy day~ although its darn tiring~
i start working at 830am untill 530pm then i return home
and take a bath and dinner beofre i head to
times square...
but before that i have to compleete 2 design which is
a handphone booth
and small promotion counter for notebook~
and i completed within 1 and a half hour~
calculating the measurement...converting the ft to cm~yada yada~
oh well~ im like half dead~ but i feel so happy becasue i fully used every
second in my life~

then around 830pm me and my aunt went all the wya to IKEA and get a freaking scary heavy diplay shelves~
thanks to the workers there~we manage to move it~its glass~ and the galss is so darn scary heavy~ the staff even say if i carry this all by myself~ he would have brooke his back bone~
so after that WE FLY to times square with in 30minutes~

we start our setup at approximately 1030pm~

well my job is to be supervise the worker to move the stuff to the location of the fair~ cause those worker damn chou lou (rough) one
will make the particiants tinted~and it'll look bad~
not to mention they damn slow~
and i getto see whats a loading bay looks like~ well trust me~ its just blank space~ nothing special~
not to mention its a lil scary too~and all the other worker from other country~ they all look at me from top to toe while im standing at the loading bay...
and thats really freaky~ even the local chinese people also look at me when they are moving their stuff~
damn annoying~
and i have nothing special luo~ just only i tide my hair~cause its hot and a way to keep me awake~ T.T sleepy ah~

after that my job is to help my office graphic designer start marking the
booth measurement for the contractor to setup the booth~
well i did a hell lots of exercise ~ cause i need to bend~ need to knee~ need to run here and there,
squad up and down~
what de~

this is the 1st time i stay in a mall till so late~
and im kinda scared and bored with TIMES SQUARE~
so guys~ please dont talk to me about times square~ for about a year~ before i smack you ...

in de office now~ well still sleepy~ cause sleep at 6 till 11am~
what the heck~
noisy bird~ chirping outside me window~ i should have a gun and shoot their ass~ haihz~
my aunt ask me to come in after lunch oh well~ lets see if there is any unfinished task~ oh well well well well~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**