**Quit Myself~**

**Quit Myself~**

quit myself~what is that actually? my sis ask~
it took me a minute to figure where the heck i get my idea from~
yea, i realize then i said :" quit from myself~means quit being RAYMOND a day"

i realize im like a happy nut head when im infront of my friend~
but when i come back to my comfort zone~my sadness start spreading out of me~
"release my positive ion and suck in all the negative"
haha i think that's me~

i wish i can happy all the times without thinking too much~
i realize my body turn weaker though i just gained 2 bloody KG that almost break me down~
i think too much~these days~especially when im alone in my room~

people says im worrying too much~where its is not necessary at all~
people says beware so you wont get hurt~yada yada~ somehow~
I dont want to think at all~it's just never give up and come messing around my head~

enough about me~more about today~

today went back to college with Ting Fung and attend the student council meeting
that only held for 20 minutes~
took 30 minutes out of my day for 20 minutes~its like LOL
but then surprisingly that the dude i have feelings to BEFORE was there~
unbelievable that he is a class rep or assist~but then i dont think so la~

its about an inter class competition call AMAZING FACTOR

(AMAZING RACE + FEAR FACTOR = AMAZING FACTOR)

5 person a team and the class rep must participate~
ok solving riddles i dont have much a problem~but eat groose stuff i think you can count me out~especially RICE >_<
so me and Ting Fung come out with the team member names
(Ting Fung, Ying Hao, John, Wilson and Me)
when it comes to braveness i think these 4 dude can do the favour~
but then when come to brain stuff i guess i can do the job~
somehow i hope i can "quit Myself" that day and be someone that is different~
i hate for being slumber but i just cant help it~
when it comes to hideous stuff i will shrick like a little girl~
run away with the speed of F1~

the date is 14 of MARCH though is quite far~
haha~

anyhow after that meeting~after a few sentence with year 2 GEORGE~
me and Ting Fung went to OU and walk around~
cause he is going for a movie with the house people~at 2pm
on the way to the parking lot me and him acting like sakai through the backward mirror~

after that we found 2 parking lot just side by side so i took the right wherelse he took the left~
then when we walk down~
then i say :" wah what a coincident ah~walau here also can see you luo"
then he say :" ya uo the world so small~"
then we start hittting each other and SSing among ourselves
Ting Fung is the one and only guy i can open my heart to and be crazy with at all times~
we are like close friend~brothers~other then the person we like basically we love doing kung fu stuff~i like but never do~
I do dancing~ he likes but never do~
haha~
still can talk alot~

then we went to old town coffee shop and try to get a lil some some to drink~
suddenly~COINCIDENTALLY we bump into not really actually is KEith himself bump into us~haha
then we took our Hi-Tea together in that shop~
from Keith we realize we are on The Stars Newspaper~
haha~ regarding our MSID competition~
won a lot of prizes and so~
not really alot la~
3 only la~ ALL 1st PRIZE (NOSE HIGH)
hehe~
looking back~these experience and memory shall remain always and forever~
never fade away~at least come to love~friendship have a longer reservation period~
i have so many thing that i wish to share~
but my eye lid is falling~from BEA to SEA haha~

Sayonara~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**