**Wish To be More then That**

**Wish To be More then That**



"Who i want to be?"
"Who am i really is?"
"Who am i suppose to be?"


these question strikes my head, when i saw my friend archieve what they want...
looking back at myself...
what am i actually?what i archieved for the past few years...
i have no idea...looking back at it~my life is quite simple actually~and im craving for more~

more then just an ordinary person that just go to study and come back home do my house chores~my homework~my responsibility as a Brother...a Son...a Student
...a Friend and a Boyfriend~
i wish to do something that is more WOW factor~
i'm not hungry for attention or what so, its just that i wish to breakthorugh myself~
perhaps...
i am not satisfy with who i am~


yes an interior design student~do sound classy~but what have i archieve?
yes a brother that can take a good care of his little sister since she is born~but what did i get?
yes a GOOD son that can handle house chores and take care of the family~
but then again what i get at the end?
yes a friend that wish to make friend as happy as i want and wish to help my friend anytime they need me~but yet what happend at the end?
yes a boyfriend that wish to belove forever~but then again future is unpredictable~


there is something i'm satisfy~
the most is the performance of our MSID12
i get to perform~i wish to perform and because me myself~like dancing~
so i like doing it~
yes another 1
getto do a presentation taht everyone remember~
the tarot card presentation by Ting Fung,Chiong Hoon and Me~
it's a classic~and i cherish it~

other then that i cant really remember le~
i'm into design not only buildings yet fashion~
i feel like i can do fashion~really~
but then it's a risk that i dunno if i can carry out~
so i took a safety way out~

i know myself hate challenging and so~
still i wan to make a different~to work different things~
but then i will do anything to get it~
but then again i have no idea where to start~
all i need is a hint bah~

realize i want something that is simple and yet not to simple...
something that sparks~in my life
so i wont regret~bah~








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**