**My End of 2007" oso 100 post Anniversary

**My End of 2007" oso 100 post Anniversary

Life now seems getting harder for me...
so many thing againts my will...

but i don't know how i get to surviveed out of it...
after looking back at my older blog...
so many thing has change...
not only life is getting tough...
but even me myself can feel that i can handle more then just thing...but thingS...

when i work...is the most people having a good rest...
for me...i have to fight for what i want...because i was never been gifted...
i chat with one of my friend the other day...(i chatted with ZhiXuan)

she say: "ah~mond you are so geng on many asspects, so confidence no matter what..."

I said: "haihz, i was once confidenceless...it's because me myself under-estimate myself, so i can't trigger my button to release my confidence..., if you never look down at yourself...then no one will...but if you do, everyone will look down at you"

everyone have their own confidence, just different way and aspects they get their confidence...
like mine, it's from my appearance...i'm might not be as good looking as any celebrity or leng zai out their...
but i'm looking good in my own way...

like claire: she is a bit too tall for a girl, yea so? but she still looks drop dead gorgeous to me...because her personality that makes her so beautiful...

my friend ask me dont be naive or trust people that much without any doubt...
but i believe that still if you treat people good...so do other people will return to you
although for these kind of people doesnt have much left...
but i rather let people hurt me instead of me myself hurt someone else...
cause i don;t like all those stuff de...politics...(hate betul)
sometimes i rather play it dumb...

end of 2007 is the middle break during the 2nd sem of my 1st year degree nah...
i also werk for 2 and a half week to earn my CNY clothes nah~
haha
hope to buy alot of clothes now...

my new year wishes:

1) i wish to have a stabil relationship...
2) i wish my friends will always stay by myside
3) i wish to be a better person, appearance and attitude....
4) i wish there will be no more lies and fake people appearing in my life
5)i wish my family happy always
6) more pocket money!!!!!!

and lastly...
i have REACH 100 POSTS ALREADY and current is THE 101 POSTS OH!!!

cHEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**