**the promises to own-self**

 Yay- I’ve made it to 36… 

At this age of time longevity, or living still with a healthy body is literally a blessing… 

Sometimes it doesn’t mean the more you are taking care of your body the more it may act in kindness towards your care… its sometimes destined…

Therefore a lil note to myself… from this year

I will focus work and commitment , no more swaying or doubting… this office of mine is now my official focus… i will do whatever i can to lift up my company and career… so i can do more in my life… without money no matter how big and beautiful your dream may be… it will only be a dream …

I want to 

Bring my family to travel every year

Bring my lover to travel every year during his bday

Bring myself to my hometown every year to celebrate my bday…

Workout everyday if possible to maintain my body health cause living to age 88 is my goal~ hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**candy you willl never get to taste**

**看破...**

**guys in heels**